▪ An electromagnetic wave simply means the wave motion of the electromagnetic field (EMF).
This meter is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from
electric transmission equipment, power line,
microwave oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth.
▪ The magnetic field unit is Tesla (T), Gauss (G), mini-Gauss(mG) or micro-Tesla(uT).
▪ 1 T=10,000 G, 1uT=10 mG, 1 G=1,000 mG
▪ Switch between the display of micro-Tesla and mini-
Gauss is available.
▪ Data hold (HOLD)¡Bmaximum (MAX) Hold function.
▪ Range display (20,200,2000).
▪ Low battery indication. ▪Overload indication.
Display: 3-1/2 digits LCD, maximum reading 1999.
Range: 200/2000 mG,20/200µT.
Resolution: 0.1/1 mG or 0.01/0.1 µT.
Frequency response: 30Hz to 300Hz.
Sensor: Single Axis.
Accuracy: +/-(2.5%+6dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P.
Battery life: Approximate 200 hours.
Operating temperature & humidity: 5 to 40 Celsius, below 80% RH.
Weight: About 180g.
Accessories: User's manual, 9V battery, carrying case.